Choose between these two tints.

Guest Hondabuff

Guest Hondabuff
Was "Hondabuff" your first choice of screen name? Or did you choose it because "Homotard" was already taken?

I'm still trying to figure out what a UPS Shipping Box is!!

DSCN6996.jpg

DSCN6998.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hondabuff

I tore off the tag to verify if it is a UPS box or not and it is not a UPS box. The tag is heat shrunk on.. My apoligies. Note the gash in box.

Guest mr3y1956
I tore off the tag to verify if it is a UPS box or not and it is not a UPS box. The tag is heat shrunk on.. My apoligies. Note the gash in box.

Apology accepted. FYI, it's called a "Packing List". It's helpful when you have several items in the box to account for.

The UPS drivers in Indiana do actually use them for tire chocks, just ask WETINT.

We are trying different ideas to "beef up" our boxes. At the end of the day, however, we are still at the mercy of what Brown can do for us!

Guest Hondabuff

Apology accepted. FYI, it's called a "Packing List". It's helpful when you have several items in the box to account for.

The UPS drivers in Indiana do actually use them for tire chocks, just ask WETINT.

We are trying different ideas to "beef up" our boxes. At the end of the day, however, we are still at the mercy of what Brown can do for us!

I think just an extra layer of card board on the bottom of box will keep the spindle from tearing thru the box. Outstanding tint...Installs clean, cuts nice, and great clarity and the glue tacks up super quick. What more can you ask for the price. I will continue to support Valuetint just for willing to listen to buyers concearns and look for a resolution.

Archived