Choose between these two tints.

Guest Hondabuff

Guest mr3y1956
I would add for nearly 3 decades I have been in the film biz and in the early days we worked very hard to train people how to install auto tint. We would spend all week with them and send them home with a few rolls of film in the hopes that they remembered half of what we taught them. Most failed and a few struggled thru and made it.

Since Valuetint does not offer any training at all it is hard for me to believe that someone is going to buy a roll of film from me and put you out of business.

Even though I understand where your coming from, if you follow the same logic, then Auto Mechanics would be out of work because of the parts stores on every corner.

Home Builders and Contractors would go out of business because of Home Depot and Lowes.

There is always someone who is gifted enough to figure things out but the majority of us will pay a professional to have it done correctly.

Bottom line... You (Valuetint) just blatently stole a sale from one of your 'dealers'..... There is NO other way to spin that...

If I was a dealer for Valuetint I would personally load every inch of my inventory and drive it back to your facility... As would I do the same for any supplier that undercuts me... That is NOT a good way to do business... Shame on you... and Shame on anyone who continues to buy film from you and accepts the back stabbing..

Do you really think if any one of Home Depot's vendors sold WHOLESALE DIRECT to consumers that they would continue to stock and support that product ?

What kind of grief would be caused if I could call Ford factory motor parts and buy parts for the same price a ford dealer pays... Then just offer up labor to the technician ??

Think about it... I STRONGLY encourage any existing Valuetint dealers to think about what I just said... and seriously weigh your buying decisions based on your belief in business ethics...

I for one do not and will not tolerate that from a supplier....

I've already admitted that it was always my intention to sell to experienced tinters. It's not a perfect system, however, I have received comments from some who like the fact that they can save a lot of money on a premium product.

I look very diligently to bless others with what I am being blessed with. Our business ultimately does not belong to me, I am only a servant in this life that is only a vapor.

My trust in Jesus Christ and the price he paid for me at Calvary assures me that my daily needs are met.

If you decide that you don't want or like what I have, that's why we live in America.

I'm good with that!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
I would add for nearly 3 decades I have been in the film biz and in the early days we worked very hard to train people how to install auto tint. We would spend all week with them and send them home with a few rolls of film in the hopes that they remembered half of what we taught them. Most failed and a few struggled thru and made it.

Since Valuetint does not offer any training at all it is hard for me to believe that someone is going to buy a roll of film from me and put you out of business.

Even though I understand where your coming from, if you follow the same logic, then Auto Mechanics would be out of work because of the parts stores on every corner.

Home Builders and Contractors would go out of business because of Home Depot and Lowes.

There is always someone who is gifted enough to figure things out but the majority of us will pay a professional to have it done correctly.

Bottom line... You (Valuetint) just blatently stole a sale from one of your 'dealers'..... There is NO other way to spin that...

If I was a dealer for Valuetint I would personally load every inch of my inventory and drive it back to your facility... As would I do the same for any supplier that undercuts me... That is NOT a good way to do business... Shame on you... and Shame on anyone who continues to buy film from you and accepts the back stabbing..

Do you really think if any one of Home Depot's vendors sold WHOLESALE DIRECT to consumers that they would continue to stock and support that product ?

What kind of grief would be caused if I could call Ford factory motor parts and buy parts for the same price a ford dealer pays... Then just offer up labor to the technician ??

Think about it... I STRONGLY encourage any existing Valuetint dealers to think about what I just said... and seriously weigh your buying decisions based on your belief in business ethics...

I don't see why your so upset about it. You can call almost any manufacturer and buy film from them, without having to be a dealer or giving them anything other than a CC. I know, since before I became a legit business 4 years ago I did it too. All it takes is one phone call.

and VT's argument about the auto parts, and home depot is still a valid argument. VT is no different then home depot in that they buy the product from the manufacturer, and then sell it to the consumer direct.

Before Home Depot, if you wanted to build a deck, you would have to hire a company and have them get the materials, etc.

Or if you wanted to fix the breaks on your car, you would have to go through a mechanic, but instead you can walk to autozone/etc and get the parts direct from the supplier

Or food. What if you could only get your food from a restaurant, not from the supplier(grocery store)?

EVERY product on the market can be bought from the same companies who supply it to the "dealer" who sells it to the public.

Guest absolutetinting

scotty, do you like to buy wholesale or retail?

think about it.

valuetint, we are all servants. dont' bring religion into this forum you made the choice not God. unfortunately, your choice was the wrong one. correct your policy for future situation. now your forgiven.

I don't see why your so upset about it. You can call almost any manufacturer and buy film from them, without having to be a dealer or giving them anything other than a CC. I know, since before I became a legit business 4 years ago I did it too. All it takes is one phone call.

and VT's argument about the auto parts, and home depot is still a valid argument. VT is no different then home depot in that they buy the product from the manufacturer, and then sell it to the consumer direct.

Before Home Depot, if you wanted to build a deck, you would have to hire a company and have them get the materials, etc.

Or if you wanted to fix the breaks on your car, you would have to go through a mechanic, but instead you can walk to autozone/etc and get the parts direct from the supplier

Or food. What if you could only get your food from a restaurant, not from the supplier(grocery store)?

EVERY product on the market can be bought from the same companies who supply it to the "dealer" who sells it to the public.

WHICH IS WHY HAACKS LIKE YOU ARE OUT ON THE LOOSE>

I personally dont have a problem with VT or any others that sell directly to the consumer. the way I look at it is, pro tinters, like most claim to be on this forum, should let their tinting skills earn the money, not just the film brand. should be a win, win for both because the average person who buys from VT, etc. will try to install and learn real quick it's not that easy. then, they will give up and seek a pro. :spit

Guest scottydosnntkno
scotty, do you like to buy wholesale or retail?

think about it.

valuetint, we are all servants. dont' bring religion into this forum you made the choice not God. unfortunately, your choice was the wrong one. correct your policy for future situation. now your forgiven.

I like to buy wholesale because its cheaper :gasp Same way Sams and Costco have gotten so big. Cut out the middle man and your profits go up, and your prices go down :thumb

Archived