Choose between these two tints.

Guest Hondabuff

Guest scottydosnntkno
Do it your self'ers are buying from Ebay and Autozone. Most of the other big names dont need a minimum order either. After I did some leg work searching the web, there are alot of window film suppliers all over the web. I think VT's bussiness model is fine the way it is. Ok, here is a question for everyone... If you could purchase Lumar/SG/Lumar/Global/Suntek factory direct and save 35-40% by not going through a dist,,,,,,would you??? What are the pros of using a dist??

if my supplier had a minimum order, I probably wouldn't be in business :beer I'm small compared to a lot of people, and probably use 1 36" roll a week. I can't afford a 5k buy in or whatever the minimum would be

There you go buddy. Som Fresh VT Sirius II one piece....mmm I can still smell the glue..

DSCN7042.jpg

looks a little different than the first pic you posted :shoot2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeMN
I had to bust out the Cannon 10mega pix for ya... :beer

Should have busted out sum light also as that picture does not show me sh!t.maybe you should try a photography forum first then try again or were you a azz to them on there also.Or maybe stay with your Honda forum and golf forum you are on also.

Guest Hondabuff
I had to bust out the Cannon 10mega pix for ya... :dunno

Should have busted out sum light also as that picture does not show me sh!t.maybe you should try a photography forum first then try again or were you a azz to them on there also.Or maybe stay with your Honda forum and golf forum you are on also.

You stalking me now Mikey......I thought I saw someone behind the bushes this morning :shoot2:beer

Guest fredstinting

I don't like suppliers who sale wholesale and retail without naming names I have a air bag company that sells both ways and you call to get your wholesale price and they are just a few pennys cheap than retail and we have to pay shipping and they retail customer doesn't. so what we buy retail to get the same deal the customer get then jack up the prices. I get all the time the customer see that they give free shipping on certain parts

I think it's not fair. I deal with a company called lowrider depot that sells all the air suspension parts train horns and lower kits I buy from they advertise in all the mags that they are wholesale only. and they don't compete with your customer thats the way it should be .

really tint supplyers should not sell to the public with out show docs that your a real business it hurts the local business

its like stepping on our feet to me poor business. if they want to sell the public market it through a auto parts store small boxes like 6 and 10 fet like gila does which is just junk film . not whole boxes of film. no customer should be able to buy the quality and grade of window film a tint shop does . I really think that no supplyer should be able to take your customer from you .

Guest mikeMN
I had to bust out the Cannon 10mega pix for ya... :dunno

You stalking me now Mikey......I thought I saw someone behind the bushes this morning :shoot4:beer

I know more than you think hondabuffy

Archived