Express Window Films - ceramic line

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howard, you mention global ceramic and express ceramic. Are these the same exact product?

I have seen differences in performance data listed on site. Inderstandable the difference in VLT availablity. With Express line not having and many as the Global. Once again this is based of info from your sites.

Would definately like more info. I appreciate your time.

Hello everyone,

I am very new to tinting art and I am wondering if anyone has any experience with brand ECLIPSE. They sell their film on ebay. Can't find any feedback on it...

Thank you

Howard, you mention global ceramic and express ceramic. Are these the same exact product?

I have seen differences in performance data listed on site. Inderstandable the difference in VLT availablity. With Express line not having and many as the Global. Once again this is based of info from your sites.

Would definately like more info. I appreciate your time.

Hi Wannabe,

The Express Classic Ceramic and the Global QDP Ceramic are sister products.

But there are other Automotive Ceramic products still in our catalog that date back to the time before Global/Garware was producing Ceramics for us.  I promise to write more extensively about it tomorrow.  My workday started around 5AM this morning and it's sack time here.

All you guys and gals in Tintland have a great night.  Tomorrow is another day and TGIF.

Signing off....

Howard

Guest Akers93

Hello everyone,

I am very new to tinting art and I am wondering if anyone has any experience with brand ECLIPSE. They sell their film on ebay. Can't find any feedback on it...

Thank you

Stay away from it, I tried it and it is what it is. Cheap film. bought the professional series and it is already shown fading/color change in less than a year. also not very good to shrink.

Guest Madtinter78

I'd like more info on the Global ceramic. I've been using the global brand for years now and absolutely love the film but cannot seem to find any info on the QDP ceramic and the customer service rep wasn't very helpful either.

Welcome to the board MT78 :beer I have worked with the ODP ceramic in several VLTs. Same fast tack, thicker but shrinks pretty good. I take my time working with all film but prolly take a little longer with the QDPC.

Your profile list NY as home so Howard with Express is your Global contact. Doesn't sound like you spoke with his people, they run a informative office. Howard is a active board member and will be able to tell you more on the product. If you like the QDP the Ceramic should be in your inventory :twocents

Cheers

Stan

Guest Madtinter78

Welcome to the board MT78 :beer I have worked with the ODP ceramic in several VLTs. Same fast tack, thicker but shrinks pretty good. I take my time working with all film but prolly take a little longer with the QDPC.

Your profile list NY as home so Howard with Express is your Global contact. Doesn't sound like you spoke with his people, they run a informative office. Howard is a active board member and will be able to tell you more on the product. If you like the QDP the Ceramic should be in your inventory :twocents

Cheers

Stan

Thanks for the info, now I just have to find out how to get a hold of some QDP ceramic.

Guest Madtinter78

Order a roll through express window films. Where r u getting qdp from now? Should be able to order through em

I order from the filmnow.com site. It's not listed for purchase so I called Global and the guy said they have perspective ceramic not qdp.

Archived