My fellow mmm haters

Guest teamfutaba

I havent replyed to this thread about hating on 3M simply because this guy switched a custy by pointing out an inferrior tint job then pats himself on the back in public while lighting the debate fuse with the masses about 3M and there big red sledge hammer. I love 3M... working 90.000 squares of P-18 right now. I mean working on energy survey's, data logging, fpl rebates and such.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I havent replyed to this thread about hating on 3M simply because this guy switched a custy by pointing out an inferrior tint job then pats himself on the back in public while lighting the debate fuse with the masses about 3M and there big red sledge hammer. I love 3M... working 90.000 squares of P-18 right now. I mean working on energy survey's, data logging, fpl rebates and such.

Congrats on the large score. I can send you some sample sheets of some Mdco or LLu if you really want to impress your custy. Haaaa.... Sorry bud I just could not resist

If 3M is so bad and Llumar is so good why are there so many former Vista dealers now Prestige Dealers? At the annual meetings I saw several large former Vista Dealers there.

3MFAN :spit are you for real :spit

If you are ............ Welcome to TD you will have fun here :dunno If not your funny dude :beer

Guest vclimber
If 3M is so bad and Llumar is so good why are there so many former Vista dealers now Prestige Dealers? At the annual meetings I saw several large former Vista Dealers there.

Hey 3Mfan, what is it that makes Prestige films so good? Do they perform batter on angle? Do they have better IR rejection? Are they more durable than other films? Tell us your thoughts because I'm not going to trust a bunch of former Vista Dealers...

Archived