My fellow mmm haters

Guest vclimber
I don't hate on manus., I hate what they do and their idoit reps.

remember one thing, be thankful 3m iinvent the film. you would not be here if it wasn't for them.

I hate it when MFG's use fluff marketing to imply that a film performs better... I hate it when they ask for 15k buy-in for a territory and then let a company from clear across the country set up and sell right in your territory for free... I hate it when they go around you and sell to your commercial customer direct at a pricing advantage and then come back ad ask you to do the install...

All of these are unethical, possibly unlawful, and just plain lame and anyone who sits back and laughs at it shows their true colors. :spit

for the haters.

I take the invent back, they patent the film forward-we are today.

so who invented film? :spit

It was the chicken... no wait, it was the egg I think? But there's a slight possibility that the chick was first... I believe 4V4 was right, the chicken goes by Tintstone but the eggs name was Fred. :dunno

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If 3M is so bad and Llumar is so good why are there so many former Vista dealers now Prestige Dealers? At the annual meetings I saw several large former Vista Dealers there.

Hey 3Mfan, what is it that makes Prestige films so good? Do they perform batter on angle? Do they have better IR rejection? Are they more durable than other films? Tell us your thoughts because I'm not going to trust a bunch of former Vista Dealers...

In a nutshell, switching to 3M was one of the better business decisions I have made.

It has helped my business have record growth and outsell the competition in a poor economy and not a hot summer.

Guest vclimber
If 3M is so bad and Llumar is so good why are there so many former Vista dealers now Prestige Dealers? At the annual meetings I saw several large former Vista Dealers there.

Hey 3Mfan, what is it that makes Prestige films so good? Do they perform batter on angle? Do they have better IR rejection? Are they more durable than other films? Tell us your thoughts because I'm not going to trust a bunch of former Vista Dealers...

In a nutshell, switching to 3M was one of the better business decisions I have made.

It has helped my business have record growth and outsell the competition in a poor economy and not a hot summer.

That is not what I am asking 3MFan... you mentioned Prestige Dealers so I am asking your thoughts about the Prestige film. Can you answer my questions?

Not a good screen name for here can’t wait to see the avatar :lol:lol Or is somebody trying to stir the pot? :lol

The IP DOES match another member who hasn't posted much, "NEVRL8". I don't know if they are trying to stir something that is already stirred up or if they are sharing a computer or what.

Lets See. Hmm maybe I don't want my employees to know what I am posting so not sure why it really matters. Seems like you should be able to remain anonymous. Seems like your divulging info that should remain private. There are some I am courious who they are so will you divulge that out here. Mike you seem to do ok with 3M I am just not afraid to say it.

Guest teamfutaba

vc, you been drinking.. lots of typeo's. thats not like you. now I aint no grammar nazzi by no means just a tinter trying to get by.

v4v. market share is a value diluted by soooo many reboxers. madico making film for this guy, suntec making film for that guy, lulu making it for everyone and there brother its hard to really know who's doin what. I dont squable over 5% differences in solar performance. my custys get track record sales, factory support, a breif up date on the state of the window film industry and the mannys going by the way side. follow that by a 30 billion dollar corporation backing the film. nuff said. to the thread starter, your not hating on 3M you need a hobby.

That is not what I am asking 3MFan... you mentioned Prestige Dealers so I am asking your thoughts about the Prestige film. Can you answer my questions?

I don't care if it is better or worse thats not why I sell it. All I care about is that it does what it claims to do and I can sell it. If there is a better product but no name recognition or I have to worry about warranty claims I don't want it.

Guest vclimber
vc, you been drinking.. lots of typeo's. thats not like you. now I aint no grammar nazzi by no means just a tinter trying to get by.

What? I'm the typo king :lol Trying to get by like you brother, hard to do with all of the misrepresentation out there. I think we should all compete on facts not fiction, that is the reason for my rant. :lol

Archived