My fellow mmm haters

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest absolutetinting

dudes,

I've removed plenty of film(lulu,solar gard,maddy,vkool,johnson,and mmm). it doesn't matter what you sell, it will have to be R&R eventually. if custy were to ask about another film, I say "they're a good company, I can't say anything bad about them", then continue with my suggestion. if they continue with the other film, now I know they want the other film, I pulled the other sample of film they want out. I carried all brands, I didn't deny custy anything. I provided a service-a good film installed correctly.

I too am in the group that has used 3M for years and have found no real failures in the tint. Since their Color stable came out, I have had no failures...none. I'm not saying they are the best... I don't know that they are or they aren't. I've used Johnson and Lumar in the past ( 9 years ago) and didn't mind them either. But I find 3M decent to shrink ( beetle no prob ) and easy to work with. Is it maybe a case of what you're used to working with? Just my 1.5 cents.

I too have also installed a lot, my opinion is that llumar makes a lot of very good films,3M CS film is also good, and SG's UP is VERY nice. I wont waste my time on any others. I may save money switching films, but I dont see any failures with the lines I carry right now. not taking any risks.

dudes,

I've removed plenty of film(lulu,solar gard,maddy,vkool,johnson,and mmm). it doesn't matter what you sell, it will have to be R&R eventually. if custy were to ask about another film, I say "they're a good company, I can't say anything bad about them", then continue with my suggestion. if they continue with the other film, now I know they want the other film, I pulled the other sample of film they want out. I carried all brands, I didn't deny custy anything. I provided a service-a good film installed correctly.

I never bad mouth a mfg to a customer either, but I do try and make my product look better, or seem like a better value anyway.

Just for clarity on this. Im refering to their flat glass films not auto. I have never used mmm auto so

I have no opinion of it

Good thing...MMM Panther......*cringe* :bingo

they should be laughing at themselves for not being able to make a film that will not turn purple so fast. idiots.

they laugh at they're dealers who buy they're shiatty film who cant sell film unless they're using "brand" name film.

you're speaking about dealers you've never met outside of your own territory so who are you to judge how well they sell? and for the record, you use some johnsons right? ive seen PLENTY of that shiat looking like shiat. whatever

good luck selling your stereos LOL

you want to post pictures of all the film failures johnson has? idiot. :lol2

and yes I have met 3m dealers outside my area and believe me, im not impressed.

3M is the #1 company in window tint failures (history) any window film installer veteran

will tell you that. sure you can sell the shiat because it has brand recognition and I dont

hate them for that, but boy does that stuff go bad. :lol

oh and thanks for the good luck on the stereos. :lol2

they should be laughing at themselves for not being able to make a film that will not turn purple so fast. idiots.

they laugh at they're dealers who buy they're shiatty film who cant sell film unless they're using "brand" name film.

If you choose to slam 3M you should have your facts straight. 3M actually pushed the auto color stable envelope with their highly successful CS series. It probably was the first "nice looking" full range of color stable auto film that came out around 2002. Madico's Charcool was earlier but not as nice in color.

you're speaking about dealers you've never met outside of your own territory so who are you to judge how well they sell? and for the record, you use some johnsons right? ive seen PLENTY of that shiat looking like shiat. whatever

good luck selling your stereos LOL

you want to post pictures of all the film failures johnson has? idiot. :lol

and yes I have met 3m dealers outside my area and believe me, im not impressed.

3M is the #1 company in window tint failures (history) any window film installer veteran

will tell you that. sure you can sell the shiat because it has brand recognition and I dont

hate them for that, but boy does that stuff go bad. :lol2

oh and thanks for the good luck on the stereos. :lol2

tint, each post you make is a reflection of your intelligence, or lack of intelligence. I'm not an idiot and you don't know me so I'd appreciate it if you could reserve those comments for someone else.

Archived