My fellow mmm haters

Guest mikeMN
They don't laugh and most of them don't read Tintdude! Their loss.

Actually I think that you would be surprised.

Perhaps but I was there for 33 years, was National Sales Manager and I read Tintdude. I wasn't guessing.

National Sales Manager then?

Helluva guy, but no longer with 3m :lol2

Thankfully.

I could write a book ? . . . or a blog? (OUCH!) :lol2

http://www.advancedfilmfl.net

So if you were there so long why did you leave big red ?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they should be laughing at themselves for not being able to make a film that will not turn purple so fast. idiots.

they laugh at they're dealers who buy they're shiatty film who cant sell film unless they're using "brand" name film.

If you choose to slam 3M you should have your facts straight. 3M actually pushed the auto color stable envelope with their highly successful CS series. It probably was the first "nice looking" full range of color stable auto film that came out around 2002. Madico's Charcool was earlier but not as nice in color.

I can slam whatever company I want based on my experience and my company's experience with different films, Madico is one company that has proven itself to hold its color for the longest time than any other company. Sure CS was pushed but you would be acting dumb if that stuff has lasted more than than a couple of years, film turns purple in defroster line area, it starts to wrinkle on the edge of the glass although they claim they have fixed it but I've seen other wise.

they should be laughing at themselves for not being able to make a film that will not turn purple so fast. idiots.

they laugh at they're dealers who buy they're shiatty film who cant sell film unless they're using "brand" name film.

you're speaking about dealers you've never met outside of your own territory so who are you to judge how well they sell? and for the record, you use some johnsons right? ive seen PLENTY of that shiat looking like shiat. whatever

good luck selling your stereos LOL

you want to post pictures of all the film failures johnson has? idiot. :lol

and yes I have met 3m dealers outside my area and believe me, im not impressed.

3M is the #1 company in window tint failures (history) any window film installer veteran

will tell you that. sure you can sell the shiat because it has brand recognition and I dont

hate them for that, but boy does that stuff go bad. :lol2

oh and thanks for the good luck on the stereos. :lol2

tint, each post you make is a reflection of your intelligence, or lack of intelligence. I'm not an idiot and you don't know me so I'd appreciate it if you could reserve those comments for someone else.

Makes two of us. If you did not want to get picked on you shouldnt of started. Idiot.

My intelligence surpasses you easily by not using 3m.

If you choose to slam 3M you should have your facts straight. 3M actually pushed the auto color stable envelope with their highly successful CS series. It probably was the first "nice looking" full range of color stable auto film that came out around 2002. Madico's Charcool was earlier but not as nice in color.

I can slam whatever company I want based on my experience and my company's experience with different films, Madico is one company that has proven itself to hold its color for the longest time than any other company. Sure CS was pushed but you would be acting dumb if that stuff has lasted more than than a couple of years, film turns purple in defroster line area, it starts to wrinkle on the edge of the glass although they claim they have fixed it but I've seen other wise.

you're speaking about dealers you've never met outside of your own territory so who are you to judge how well they sell? and for the record, you use some johnsons right? ive seen PLENTY of that shiat looking like shiat. whatever

good luck selling your stereos LOL

you want to post pictures of all the film failures johnson has? idiot. :lol

and yes I have met 3m dealers outside my area and believe me, im not impressed.

3M is the #1 company in window tint failures (history) any window film installer veteran

will tell you that. sure you can sell the shiat because it has brand recognition and I dont

hate them for that, but boy does that stuff go bad. :lol2

oh and thanks for the good luck on the stereos. :lol2

tint, each post you make is a reflection of your intelligence, or lack of intelligence. I'm not an idiot and you don't know me so I'd appreciate it if you could reserve those comments for someone else.

Makes two of us. If you did not want to get picked on you shouldnt of started. Idiot.

My intelligence surpasses you easily by not using 3m.

ok, mr. sparkomatic speaker boy's getting a little hot. go play with your wires.

Why would you do that and Then jump back in the game? And you aren’t that old. And this is the last question I will ask you on this.

Everything for a reason; someone once wrote.

There is no one answer about leaving 3M.

As for jumping back in this "game"? Never really left it.

I like to win. For me - -it's never a game; much more like a war.

AND: Where else could I have this much fun? spit.gif

Guest mikeMN
Why would you do that and Then jump back in the game? And you aren’t that old. And this is the last question I will ask you on this.

AND: Where else could I have this much fun? :lol

END of story.

THANKS

Guest teamfutaba

AND: Where else could I have this much fun? :lol

how you feeling V...

Archived