Erickson and ASWF

Guest pierre

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
:boogie When are they going to finish the website?

:boogie I did get a sample from them yesterday though. However, I had specifically asked for their "non-metal lifetime warranty film as that is what I use day in and day out", and was sent, according to their brochure, "performer 20" which is a HP film :lol2

:lol2 When are they going to finish the website?

:lol2 I did get a sample from them yesterday though. However, I had specifically asked for their "non-metal lifetime warranty film as that is what I use day in and day out", and was sent, according to their brochure, "performer 20" which is a HP film :lol2

LOL SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!

Probably some illiterate baffoon who can't rebox film correctly, who is mixing up samples. ASWF: Can you please send me samples from the box labeled "suntek Carbon" and put them into your sample box for me. THanks!

Guest absolutetinting

they're probably trying to have a complete line of films(auto-hp,nr,all metal and flat-neutral,sil,frost) before sema. they sent you what they had available. I don't believe they're coating/laminating is running 7/24. :lol

Guest scottydosnntkno
they're probably trying to have a complete line of films(auto-hp,nr,all metal and flat-neutral,sil,frost) before sema. they sent you what they had available. I don't believe they're coating/laminating is running 7/24. :lol

if their trying to stock up on a their new films you would think it is, but then again im sure their "high tech" line running like that would produce massive amounts of film :lol

Guest mikebrady

Erickson is going to be successful. Rest assured this company is going to capture a lot of market share. I don't understand why some of you got to be so hard on them for expanding their business from distribution to manufacturing, its just good business. Similar to the distribution company Huper Optik/V-kool/GMX purchasing FTI(Solamatrix) giving them manufacturing capability. I'm sure they will have it together soon enough.

It must be difficult to start a new window film company. Every manufacturer should make video's of their facilities like Erickson's so we can see and compare them all.

Let's withhold our judgment until their product becomes widely available in the marketplace and we can review the quality of their product. But I have to say with such sophisticated equipment and experienced staff the quality might not be an issue for them.

Please don't get excited. Let's just wait and see how they do.

Cheers!

Erickson is going to be successful. Rest assured this company is going to capture a lot of market share. I don't understand why some of you got to be so hard on them for expanding their business from distribution to manufacturing, its just good business. Similar to the distribution company Huper Optik/V-kool/GMX purchasing FTI(Solamatrix) giving them manufacturing capability. I'm sure they will have it together soon enough.

It must be difficult to start a new window film company. Every manufacturer should make video's of their facilities like Erickson's so we can see and compare them all.

Let's withhold our judgment until their product becomes widely available in the marketplace and we can review the quality of their product. But I have to say with such sophisticated equipment and experienced staff the quality might not be an issue for them.

Cheers!

I feel you on this brady, but I was talking in a meeting today and the conclusion from the outside looking in was that all that equipment looks like re-spooling, not manufacturing. I use to work for one of the largest volume tint shops in the southeast and my boss got to tour martinsville, and the pics he had of film production were way more high tech then what I saw on the video. Dont get me wrong, I am interested to see what the deal is and I have emailed them asking some specific questions that I have yet to get a response on. they did say contact them with questions and they would be happy to respond. its been over a week now with no response. But the pix I saw from 2003 were more complex, as in the video, they show a little switcher box with one lcd tri color monitor stating this is the brains of the operation recalling recipes.

time will tell I want to give them the chance and test it before I make a pre judgement.

Cheers!

:lol2:spit:beer:quote

You know what...

It's very hard to make something good if You think all Your customers are %&$# and can eat any %&$# You will sell tham in case it is cheaper than around the corner.

Everywhere must be soul.

It doesn't matter WHAT you make, important HOW.

And that's not only regarding piece of poly.

This is just IMHO.

Hello everyone, thank you for your understanding and patience with us during the initial stages of business. As you can imagine we are very busy and trying to keep up is difficult right now. For everyone who asked for samples we sent what was requested in the email, if it was not specified we sent the Performer series as it is the line most used and asked for. I personally do not handle the domestic accounts, the emails sent to me have been forwarded to our domestic sales team. I would like to ask anyone who needs assistance to contact our office at 702-853-4800, it is not efficient for us to try to keep a business relationship through TintDude as we have inquiries coming from all directions, please call or email (sales@aswf.com).

Again our manufacturing doors are open to anyone who would like to visit us and take a tour to draw their own conclusions, please feel free to contact us for an appointment. The office number again is 702-853-4800. Thanks again for your patience.

Archived