Erickson and ASWF

Guest pierre

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest absolutetinting

I think they didn't want to invest in factory warehouses. they opted for independent distributors. look what pierre did, suntek screwed themselves.

thats what you get suntek.

hey, pierre your holiday gifts I use to get every year they were better than solar gard, maddy, mmm, and lulu.

thou I didn't buy any of you products the food was awesome, thanks.

I think they didn't want to invest in factory warehouses. they opted for independent distributors. look what pierre did, suntek screwed themselves.

thats what you get suntek.

hey, pierre your holiday gifts I use to get every year they were better than solar gard, maddy, mmm, and lulu.

thou I didn't buy any of you products the food was awesome, thanks.

:lol

Booth number is 11115.

That booth is showing "CONCEPT". What company is that? It doesn't say anything about "Erickson or ASWF". ohcrap.gif It's also 30'x40' thats a huge booth. I can't see a new company having that kind of money to blow on a booth of that size. :twocents

I saw an automatic splicer in awsf's video on their website, their machines look pretty spiffy. With that kind of machinary, the quality of the film should be pretty good. I'll look forward to sampling their film. Only thing I don't like on their video, is that dude, Narbeh or whatever his name is... dude looks like a douchebag. I'll order film from the female sales rep.

Guest Narbeh

The booth was under Concept because this whole thing was a secret and the booth reservation was done well in advance. Check it again, it should be changed by now. Come stop by and see us.

Tint4Food, thanks for you nice comments, don't worry you won't have to buy from me unless you are an international distributor. One of our domestic female reps will help you out. Come visit us at SEMA and say hi to me.

If anyone wants to get a sample of the new ASWF please email me your address and contact info at narbeh@aswf.us and we'll get it right out. Test the film for yourself.

Archived