Pathetic BMW owners

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer

I have snatched film off of more than one beemer (leaving adhesive of course )! its almost worth the loss when you see the look on their face ! :dunno

untouchable , you are rite also ! vett owners suck tooo !!!

Devil you should retint his car with sungard and no warranty card :mad

Yeah that would have been the go then he would have had something to really bitch about in 12 months.

Anyway the prick turned up as required at 10.00am this morning (special effort as I don't work weekends but I was prepared to get him out of my hair) and guess what?

All the water bubbles he so carefully wrote about seemed to have miraculously disappeared.

He even bitched about the demister lines and the air space on either side of the line for effs sake. :mad

I meant business and I had the steamer shooting out steam on the floor all ready to go and I told him I was going to remove all the installation.

He uttered "that this was a bit drastic wasn't it?" :spit

I might add he was suppose to do a direct deposit payment which never happened so he never paid for the effing job anyway.

But in the end I assurred it was a great job, let it dry and off he went willing to pay up when he recognised he was not qualified to really know anything about window tinting.

PS. His last words...."I guess I'm a bit pedantic." Yeah right dhead!

Buy a Ferrari like my F430 and then move out of the the real world of BMW wantabees! :mad

Devil

Guest tint325i
felt on a bmw?

'09-10 e90 for sure, there is felt on the top sweep, but not the lower.

cut the bottom seal off, rear doors only, fronts are double felt, 1 series is the same

Archived