Pathetic BMW owners

Guest scottydosnntkno
bmws are some of the easiet cars as a whole to tint though :lol next to pontiacs

your rite scotty ! except for the azzhat driver and tight gaskets that need felt !

I hear bmw , my regular price goes up 50-70 dollars depending on their attitude ....

except for those two minor issues, its flat glass :dunno

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6'6" and 300lbs.....

How in the Jesus do You fit in the back of a G35 Coupe? Dam! I thought I was big! :lol2

Worse, think GTO or 996 Porsche. That is why I have a helper, on the tough ones one of us gets situated inside, the other pulls the liner and wets then hands it in the car to the other.

Guest filmslayer
6'6" and 300lbs.....

How in the Jesus do You fit in the back of a G35 Coupe? Dam! I thought I was big! :lol2

Worse, think GTO or 996 Porsche. That is why I have a helper, on the tough ones one of us gets situated inside, the other pulls the liner and wets then hands it in the car to the other.

I agree with booms , I'm only 5'9" and 150lbs. and can fit behind the seat in a reg. cab truck ! :lol2 and even my lil azz has a hard time fittin in on the G35 !!!

2 years ago I had a 300 series owner pick me up by the shirt collar and shake me...telling me he was going to kill me cause his sun visor I put on over a year before was a quarter inch lower on one side of the windshield than the other and I wouldn't give him his money back on the complete car after the year had passed with no problems. That's my best bmw story :dunno

Man, that takes the cake!

I think that is where being 6'6" and 300lbs of anger help me out, lol. Someone tells me "I don't like it" I tell them "you better like it". Conversation is over. LOL.

Ahhh the intimidation factor is a wonderful thing. Last night my 14y/o Step-Daughter had a boy over and he was intimidated when he saw me. "Is that your Dad? Most Dads don't like me, I don't wanna be on his bad side." I'm only 6'2 280 and take a 56 coat since my chest and shoulders are big. Of course it probably made a difference that I puled my shoulders up and back to make sure he realized it lol.

6'2 230 and I still try and squeeze my ass in the back of pickups :zzz
2 years ago I had a 300 series owner pick me up by the shirt collar and shake me...telling me he was going to kill me cause his sun visor I put on over a year before was a quarter inch lower on one side of the windshield than the other and I wouldn't give him his money back on the complete car after the year had passed with no problems. That's my best bmw story :zzz

I think that is where being 6'6" and 300lbs of anger help me out, lol. Someone tells me "I don't like it" I tell them "you better like it". Conversation is over. LOL.

Ahhh the intimidation factor is a wonderful thing. Last night my 14y/o Step-Daughter had a boy over and he was intimidated when he saw me. "Is that your Dad? Most Dads don't like me, I don't wanna be on his bad side." I'm only 6'2 280 and take a 56 coat since my chest and shoulders are big. Of course it probably made a difference that I puled my shoulders up and back to make sure he realized it lol.

I can get in cars easy but it's easy for customers to pick me up and shake me :dunno

Guest Diamond Tints
2 years ago I had a 300 series owner pick me up by the shirt collar and shake me...telling me he was going to kill me cause his sun visor I put on over a year before was a quarter inch lower on one side of the windshield than the other and I wouldn't give him his money back on the complete car after the year had passed with no problems. That's my best bmw story :mad

Well im in UK and I'd kick all your asses :bat

What ya going to do HUH? HUH? LOL :bat:gasp:gasp

Archived