Pathetic BMW owners

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
felt on a bmw?

'09-10 e90 for sure, there is felt on the top sweep, but not the lower.

cut the bottom seal off, rear doors only, fronts are double felt, 1 series is the same

not my '09, front and back, I have the scratches to prove it. I'm a bit hesitant to cut anything also, who knows where that could end up, lol. I'm just going to order some older sweeps and be done with it.

Devil you should retint his car with sungard and no warranty card :thumb
:thumb

2 years ago I had a 300 series owner pick me up by the shirt collar and shake me...telling me he was going to kill me cause his sun visor I put on over a year before was a quarter inch lower on one side of the windshield than the other and I wouldn't give him his money back on the complete car after the year had passed with no problems. That's my best bmw story :thumb

2 years ago I had a 300 series owner pick me up by the shirt collar and shake me...telling me he was going to kill me cause his sun visor I put on over a year before was a quarter inch lower on one side of the windshield than the other and I wouldn't give him his money back on the complete car after the year had passed with no problems. That's my best bmw story :thumb

Man, that takes the cake!

Archived