Pathetic BMW owners

Guest tintjam65
Devil you should retint his car with sungard and no warranty card :lol2
:cry

2 years ago I had a 300 series owner pick me up by the shirt collar and shake me...telling me he was going to kill me cause his sun visor I put on over a year before was a quarter inch lower on one side of the windshield than the other and I wouldn't give him his money back on the complete car after the year had passed with no problems. That's my best bmw story :lol

Bet his :spit barely measured out as long as the distance he complained of. :lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 years ago I had a 300 series owner pick me up by the shirt collar and shake me...telling me he was going to kill me cause his sun visor I put on over a year before was a quarter inch lower on one side of the windshield than the other and I wouldn't give him his money back on the complete car after the year had passed with no problems. That's my best bmw story :dunno

Man, that takes the cake!

I think that is where being 6'6" and 300lbs of anger help me out, lol. Someone tells me "I don't like it" I tell them "you better like it". Conversation is over. LOL.

Guest scottydosnntkno
I have yet to do one and really don't ever want to. Most the people that call about these cars just sound like A holes. I'll be funny when this guy get his car tinted by someone else and he see the SAME problems.

bmws are some of the easiet cars as a whole to tint though :dunno next to pontiacs

Guest filmslayer
bmws are some of the easiet cars as a whole to tint though :dunno next to pontiacs

your rite scotty ! except for the azzhat driver and tight gaskets that need felt !

I hear bmw , my regular price goes up 50-70 dollars depending on their attitude ....

2 years ago I had a 300 series owner pick me up by the shirt collar and shake me...telling me he was going to kill me cause his sun visor I put on over a year before was a quarter inch lower on one side of the windshield than the other and I wouldn't give him his money back on the complete car after the year had passed with no problems. That's my best bmw story :dunno

Man, that takes the cake!

I think that is where being 6'6" and 300lbs of anger help me out, lol. Someone tells me "I don't like it" I tell them "you better like it". Conversation is over. LOL.

YOU BETTER LIKE IT.... :lol Awesome!!

Archived