Ticket issue. Advice???

Guest edwardd527

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you wonder why this industry is going the direction it is

The mannys need to implement some sort of control device to weed out the cowboys in the industry. I'm not trying to spotlight this particular install but the rampant illegal shops that have the "anything for a buck" platform.

Did you receipt this job ? I know a guy who years ago had a lady sign a waiver for 5% all around. She turned around and took him to court, saying that her car was all scratched up. He ended up having to pay like $600 when all was said and done. If you are gonna tint illegal, NO PAPER TRAIL !!! CASH ONLY NO RECEIPT !!! And just tell your customer you can get tickets for it, and you are not liable for that. I would say if you havce a paper trail, just redo the work , because it could turn into far more than you want to deal with.

Do you also recommended this technique for a large sale of c*caine or does it only work with 5% tint?

Guest edwardd527
How does a person with a listed experience of 14 years need to ask a question like this? Not trying to be a dick but REALY! :cool

Thanks for all the advice from everyone. This is why i come to this site with sometimes simple questions.... I guess that i just consistantly doubt myself or recognize the 2 heads are often better than 1( in this case several thousand heads). I always ask for opinions in all walks of life as to ensure the most effective result. I almost always find great advice here from the cool members. i hope this answers your question?

When it comes to car tint i am rather exclusive meaning i am expensive and worth the money in comparision to other places available in the area, and in the past 2 years or so the rep has grown which i am thankful for. If the truth should be told 11 years of my exp. for 60-80 hrs a week has been within flat glass installations and in many cases on a large scale projects( 4 vans 2 guys per van, 250mile radius, minimum 4g's per crew a day when the season is good). The cars have always been side work til' 2 years ago. so when it comes to the everchanging auto film ind. i find it benificial to ask on the forum which in this case became a great support for me with my customer who found the thread after i posted it...

Analogy: For me the auto tinting is like the candy near the register at the grocery store. Its just not what i am here for. that $1 on a candy bar makes very little impact on the $200 worth of food already in the cart. So I buy the candy perhaps to hold my appetite to i am home and the steak is done.

NOW: I may be able to use my experience to help someone on the forum when they are about to hang 1 peice of 3m ultra 6mil on a opening measured at 59"X47feet(wide).

Archived