How that's TB working out for you?

I referred to ATC in reference to the film that they stated they tested TB to and that it"came close to" in their testing.

ok....maybe this is where I am getting confused. you are talking about Llumar ATC right? which is CS?

Where was the reference that it came close to it? and in what way did it come close? do you mean it "came close" in color to it? Could you quote it and post it up for us?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact of the matter is, the pictures say what they need to say and I am embarrassed that I installed that. Pretty much nothing more I can really contribute, but I hope this helps others so they can know what to expect, tint is tint, our reputations are our business and our money. A lot has changed in the last year at my business, I am charging about 50% more than what I used to and am installing a lot more "high end" jobs, I used to think saving a buck on the film would be the answer to making a buck on the job, in actuality, I could be losing hundreds of dollars by saving a buck.

I referred to ATC in reference to the film that they stated they tested TB to and that it"came close to" in their testing.

ok....maybe this is where I am getting confused. you are talking about Llumar ATC right? which is CS?

Where was the reference that it came close to it? and in what way did it come close? do you mean it "came close" in color to it? Could you quote it and post it up for us?

I did

It may never be in a league with Global & Llumar, but it will come close and for the price, it's a very compelling bargain. That is the essence of why this type of film has come to market.

Oh...i see what you are saying....I thought you meant in a past thread that it had been claimed it was close....I was trying to figure out what the "it comes close" was reference to.....

Wonder how it would compare to Jet. :lol

Oh...i see what you are saying....I thought you meant in a past thread that it had been claimed it was close....I was trying to figure out what the "it comes close" was reference to.....

Wonder how it would compare to Jet. :lol

Pretty sure from other posts I read, the Global and Llumar subjects used int he test were ATC and QDP

I figure...I am just saying....I have seen jet turn color in under a year...IN CANADA! :lol

I've seen STD and HP ST start in a year, but you wouldn't know if you didn't look at tint all day. I have no experience with Jet and for the cost difference to ATC, there is almost no reason to sell it. Actually I just looked at the newest price list, there isn't even price for it on there.

Archived