global window films

Guest olegus

One year ago when i went to Stan's training, he thought us on few different films QDP was one of them. From the beginning i liked it. The adhesive is super strong and i couldn't believe how hard it was to crease it. Also, it has a nice optical clarity, there are few shops in my town and they all use SG film, and they all seem green or something.

So far, i'm super happy with QDP and the customer service from EWF.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deus, welcome to the Tint Dude forum. :spit I have demonstrated Global film in several country's that are neighbors of Russia. All want a USA made film until

Global is tried and used. Then most want Global Film!

Come see for yourself at SEMA show and I will let you work hands on with product and help explain about the film.

cheers

Stan

Hey Stan

I shot you an email a while back. I'm curious what series film you use at the shop. I basically do nothing but outrageous viper film.... I want to offer a 'cheap' film, still with a decent enough life expectancy to handle the low heat, low UV, southeast alaska rainforest weather. You have me convinced Global is worth a shot.

Sorry, guess I missed the mail. We use lot's of Global qdp and very little hp. I have never had a problem with any Global Product :trustme I just really like the adhesive on the qdp!

Yo FBO :idea Both you and Bob were fantastic students that I enjoyed working with. :lol2

Guest Angelica

Hello there,

Check out www.igschemicals.com they are authorized dealers for SunControl window film here in Los Angeles, CA and Midwest region. SunControl is improved version, or custom version of Global. Many tinters here in LA recommend it! Lowest prices, you will be impressed with quality of NR and HP films, especially.

Hello there,

Check out www.igschemicals.com they are authorized dealers for SunControl window film here in Los Angeles, CA and Midwest region. SunControl is improved version, or custom version of Global. Many tinters here in LA recommend it! Lowest prices, you will be impressed with quality of NR and HP films, especially.

really ?

Hello there,

Hello and welcome to tintdude! Just so all the people here understand............. The film you are selling is not Global window film or a improved version of it. I have not tried your sample roll yet but am sure it is great film and priced right.

Hello there,

Hello Angelica !!

This is Howard at Global Express Window Films. Our company is the Authorized Global Distributor for California, The West Coast USA and the Northeast.

I am very intrigued by your post. Can you please explain how your films are an improved version of Global Films? As we have many technically oriented members on this board, please be very specific.

Welcome to Tintdude.

Respectfully,

Howard

I was contacted by someone from where i think it was called, "sun control" in AZ. The guy said that their film was basically Global film at a much cheaper price. The guy couln't send me a sample or price list and just said to come on down for a 40" for about $---. :dunno

Hi Pjtintz,

Thanks for the heads up on that.

I am being perfectly honest with you. I can't purchase the product for anywhere near that price and I buy it buy the container load every month.

-Howard

Archived