3m Crystalline false specs!!

You can find where 3M manufacturers some of there window films on the internet............ :thumb

Seriously?

I was busy grinding my ax by the Gulf of Mexico or I'd have responded earlier.

Yep

Mexico, What did you "Retire" again or on vacation.......... :spit

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintjackal

You can find where 3M manufacturers some of there window films on the internet............ :thumb

Seriously, thats all you have. Your supposedly one of the oldest 3M dealers in the US and have stated they make there films right down the road. I will post this then leave it alone.

Mike or PJF please give me the address where I can take the 3M factory tour for where they make all there window film and who to contact to make it happen. Thanks in advance

Can't find it on the net.... But my neighbor from Canada told me that it's made in China, by 9 year old Korean children that were smuggled through Russia. And this is all financed by Montgomery Wards!

:lol:spit Hong Kong (their new facility)?

MikeMN PJF SSK

Hulk-Hogan.jpg

I seen what you had posted before you Edited it.......... :D

Why do you not post who you are and where you work and what film you use,.........?

I can do that for you.............. :evilgrin

Guess it would be a fair exchange; where Joe works for a 3M plant tour, but do we need go there. :blind

For me I really don't care where the stuff is made (anymore), it's more about their actions and marketing that sticks in my crawl, but for sure god & all their dealers know, 3M has what it takes to back their products, direct mfg'd or subletted out.

I also take issue with breaking anonymity for those who choose that way of participating because sometimes divulging where someone may work or for whom they may work for (in public) only puts a big azz target on them by many who fear competition, which may or may not include employers who troll social media to see if their employees are posting disparaging remarks that could impact business (name). :bat:phone

For me I really don't care where the stuff is made (anymore), it's more about their actions and marketing because god knows 3M has what it takes to back their products, direct mfg'd or subletted out.

I do care about my anonymity because sometimes those divulging where they work or for whom they work in public only puts a big azz target on them by many who fear competition, which may or may not include employers who troll social media to see if their employees are posting disparaging remarks that could impact business (name)..

x2 No worries for me either about where Prestige it is made. But I can understand why some get upset if they read claims that imply things that are not exactly so. That is unnecessary for such a strong company.

Films like Prestige are usually made to spec so it is not so much who manufactures it (in most cases :err ) but more about how much leaway they get to take in choosing the components used. If they do not make it in MN, then there are several places that have the capabilities to produce it if contracted upon to do so. :twocents

Like I said, I'm not seeing any evidence of false performance reporting. But the marketing and specification can be very misleading to the untrained eye. That would be where I have an issue but I just turn around and use that to my advantage.

:lol Smartie, I guess we all have two choices, disclosure or non, each with their consequences. It only took a few posts before I could figure out who you worked for, and then a few more and I could guess who you are. My guess was later was confirmed by another member. :bag

:poke It's all good, I won't tell... I enjoy your posts. :beer

Archived