What did you tint today?

14 minutes ago, MikeMN said:

No More decorative film either, 3M put the shut down on that.

..Well....3M played DF for a sucker. They had DF build the product line, market the crap out of it, create awareness and demand..Then all the 3M distributors cried about losing the largest profit margin items they have. Without question it was a giant blow to DF, ... Early on DF was eating 3Ms lunch ...so much so that they gave them the Fasara line to sell. IMO..it was a complete sleep bag thing that 3M did...but I wouldn't expect anything less from them. 

15 minutes ago, TomTint said:

..Well....3M played DF for a sucker. They had DF build the product line, market the crap out of it, create awareness and demand..Then all the 3M distributors cried about losing the largest profit margin items they have. Without question it was a giant blow to DF, ... Early on DF was eating 3Ms lunch ...so much so that they gave them the Fasara line to sell. IMO..it was a complete sleep bag thing that 3M did...but I wouldn't expect anything less from them. 

Build the product line of 3M, they copied most of 3M Fasara films, they have that now. so you can buy as much as you want,  you can sell your customers an inferior product than 3M manufactures. I know you do not care right or wrong you will sell them what they ask for !

We haven’t bought from DF in more than a year. 
as far as “whose  Is better” . You have your own blind opinions, ..drowning in KoolAde. ..

we have use virtually every Fasara film in the portfolio, some are nice, others are garden variety garbage. ..

1 hour ago, TomTint said:

We haven’t bought from DF in more than a year. 
as far as “whose  Is better” . You have your own blind opinions, ..drowning in KoolAde. ..

we have use virtually every Fasara film in the portfolio, some are nice, others are garden variety garbage. ..

As far as 3M Dealers crying about them selling 3M Deco films and losing money. I think not, the price point was not comparable to what a 3M distributor price would be to a 3M authorized dealer . .Also what film would you consider garden variety garbage............?................. Also I do Not drink Kool-Aide.

Edited by MikeMN