What did you tint today?

I have a love/hate relationship with these cars. You know it’s always gonna be bad when you cut the backglass in the shape of a Superman emblem.  Vette. T/A either one :gasp  Yes, I did the rear twice.  

8AAD9D47-8076-43F8-90DA-CC25CE85CD62.jpeg

Edited by Bham

2 hours ago, Roach said:

I wonder how challenging it would be to kindof sorta move from solar films to just all deco???  :chin

Getting in good with all the local contractors as the ""I know a quy" guy will be the best place to be if you want to go all deco.

I hope you are already good at reading plans. Bidding on new construction will be a good place to find the work.

Do you already have a plotter ?

3 hours ago, WearTheFoxHat said:

Do you already have a plotter ?

No. I'm fairly good with reading plans....

I'm just... solar film doesn't get me jonesing anymore. I mean.. it works... people love it... there is def. value in the product. But it doesn't get me up anymore. Not much tint-wise does... hence the thought of doing deco. I love it.. it's... unique. And makes the glass pop. 

I dunno... 

I am a newbie to tinting . I did a couple cars with my buddy last week they turned out great. He actually knows what he's doing. I tried doing the back quarter Windows on my Silverado today and butchered them. Four tries and I still couldn't do it correctly..... It's all chunky around the curves I just couldn't cut it right....