What did you tint today?

On 9/23/2020 at 12:21 PM, Bham said:

I have a love/hate relationship with these cars. You know it’s always gonna be bad when you cut the backglass in the shape of a Superman emblem.  Vette. T/A either one :gasp  Yes, I did the rear twice.  

8AAD9D47-8076-43F8-90DA-CC25CE85CD62.jpeg

TWO TIMES????? What? Was there a bad spot on the film or you passed out over the window and fell teeth first into the film? 😁

Just poking at ya!😉

10 hours ago, no ma'am said:

Haven’t seen one yet how’d that back window go? 

Whole car is easy, just tight for a tall feller.  There is A LOT of suede on the doors and the whole hat rack is suede.  

I put a piece of scrap film cut to fit the hat rack before I started.

The C-pillars will still get wet as well as the edges of the hat rack,,, but it will be okay if you go ahead and dry it off mostly with a microfiber.  

Edited by Bham

Built a machine that images tint film without inks, coatings, or applying vinyl. Designs are created by rearranging the carbon-based tinting material applied to films. Corona treater-looking machine I designed from scratch (polymer and CNC background).  Patent-pending, can do light (faint) to dark (heavy) imaging in copy or reverse copy. Pics are a test print of a distressed US flag and dark text. Machine was built for a totally different application, was applying tint to a window not long ago and thought...hey...

Logos and images in tint film as first thought but we keep coming up with ideas like headlights, half-tones around edges, faint tinter logos in the corners for brand identity, etc.mrRZPNa.jpg

HnxFVnM.png