Appointment

All gripes/issues listed here is exactly why you ALWAYS TAKE A PHONE NUMBER WHEN SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT. Maybe theyre running late. Maybe they forgot. Maybe theyre going to go pick up two other cars for you to tint and they're running late. At least if you have a phone number you can call and find out/guilt trip them into coming in if they forgot/etc.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We get a cell phone number with every booking, at the end of the day we text a reminder to all appointments for the next day with the time they are booked in.

Got the idea originally from my doctor who does this.

Seriously cuts down on missed/ late appointments.

I've started making all my customers drop off there car early, even if I'm not going to get to it till say 2 I have it there by 10. That way incase there late, it's not a huge deal, and if I finish with the previous car early I have the next to pull right in.

Missed appointment at my shop=no second appointment without a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE downpayment. That being said, I always get a phone number, but rarely call if they miss. Generally I have a line up of cars that are waiting to be "fitted in if ya get a chance"...so not really a loss.

That being said.....

We get a cell phone number with every booking, at the end of the day we text a reminder to all appointments for the next day with the time they are booked in.

Got the idea originally from my doctor who does this.

Seriously cuts down on missed/ late appointments.

I like the texted reminder idea and will be incorporating it. Thanx! :thumb

I've been doing a generic copy and paste text to customers since cell phones have become " the norm" . Greatly eliminates getting stood up

We are thinking about making all customers drop off there cars at by 9am 1st in 1st out ,if they need to wait be our 1st job at 8:30 that way we will know early if there is a now show. in special occacions we may do a later appointment with a $50 none refundable no exeptions deposit. :dunno we confirm every appointment the day before and people still don't show or show up 30 min late WTF. :mad

anybody use google checkout ? thinking about using it for deposits :dunno

Archived