• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people use Olfa? I bought a very nice slim knife with snap-able blades at a local tool shop... Stainless blade replacements are only $1.97 for a pack of 5 and each blade snaps off several times...

Not being stupid, I'm just asking seriously, is there a reason people use Olfa?

YES! I've found myself sometimes using a whole blade to custom fit 2 windows! Not to mention I have scratched a rear screen and a co worker left a mad scratch tracing the edge of a cargo window first cut on a new blade! Gone to shit. I use olfa cos I don't know of any better down here, unfortunately

Now that I think about it I got mine at walmart. The knife is super comfy to hold, blades are easy to change and you can buy the knife and blades at any wally world...

I can't find the knife on walmarts website, I'll take a pic at the shop tomorrow... Its in the hardware section by the scraper blades. The one I have is blue and black and is about the size of 2 ink pens (width)... Looks like a pretty high end knife but was under $10... I'll take a pic, best knife I've owned so far.

Topic has been around for years. Bets thing to do is slide a piece of machine oiled paper in the box and keep the cover closed. I know some guys that do auto leave the box open and on a table. That is not a good idea.

Archived