who else loves removals?

Right the war is on:)))

$145.00 any takers?? İncludes ripping off ure old tint together with ure demisters hah

f**k it if we're gettin loose, I'm gonna just join an enterprise and start doin em for $60 each..... Film supplied of course

50 bucks.. And I'll throw in a free set of steak knives.

BTW.. Drive safe Tikka :) And remember.. Don't Tintdude and drive!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right the war is on:)))

$145.00 any takers?? İncludes ripping off ure old tint together with ure demisters hah

f**k it if we're gettin loose, I'm gonna just join an enterprise and start doin em for $60 each..... Film supplied of course

50 bucks.. And I'll throw in a free set of steak knives.

BTW.. Drive safe Tikka :) And remember.. Don't Tintdude and drive!

Is this a case of my supplier under cutting me?

I had to do an r & r rear screen warranty on a BA Falcon just the other day, the manny paid $110 credit to me, we usually agree mannys underpay the true cost of doing warranty work, so why at retail prices are we anywhere near this?

If your custy wants it done, they have to pay a reasonable amount.

But Rocky there should be no need to feel disillusioned because the products last forever you know....you must have just gotten a bad one and being so rare it is these days, the paltry figure is quite reasonable huh? :poke

Dev

All a numbers game Dev, has been ever since we started going from 1 to 3 to 10 year to life warranties.

Unrealistic, but it seems to work for them.

Actually, I do think the film quality these days is far better than what we had in the 80's .

I do very few warranty's of my own, this one was mine though, CXP bubbling only at the dot matrix surround after only 18 months. I'm thinking it wasn't a film problem per se, but an out gassing problem supported by a recent post of Smarties.

Same as your Camry's , is it a film failure or a ridiculously tight window seal?

Archived