tinting classes

SBBlade if your wanting to learn different things with shrinking or more methods for side windows the DVD set could be very valuable for you. So many tinters taught themselves or have worked mostly alone can really tighten up their game.

YouTube is very kool and you can learn lots but my DVD program always explains everything from start to finish and we learn to fix stuff that's easy to mess up when doing each type window. Half of tinting is being able to fix stuff as your working ... Stuff like this generally isn't shown on YouTube :twocents

Hundreds and hundreds of just little things experienced tinters can pick up just watching um once but most people don't stop there. They take what they learn and mix it with what they know to find that sweet combo of steps when tinting that works best for them.

I have a discount on the DVDs for members of TintDude like yourself. If your interested drop me a line

Cheers

Stan

Aka Mr. Rogers

With 25 years experience, how much more do you need to learn?

I gotta agree here. Not poking just wondering what 25 years experience is all about? I am in SoCO so I can help you for much less dough. PM me I am willing to help but not sure what I can teach ya if ya honestly have 25 years experience.

I think what people have to keep in mind is "years experience" is a relative term .

If I did a gas pipe fitting job back in 1994 and did it for 1month, quit, became a tinter for 20yrs , quit and just started day 1 pipe fitting again, I "could" say I've had 20 yrs pipe fitting experience.

I'm not saying that's the case here at all, but you catch my drift.

Guest Eye Candy

TT there's an ad on our local channels for computer repair company that says they have over 150 years experience in computers. :blink I guess they got their start with the abacus?

Archived