Chat thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too far north apparently :lol

A think im gonna stalk you? My family back in iowa said they got snow a few days ago. That's less north than ny where I live

Yeah, I'm afraid of stalkers. Had a bad run of hot 20 yr old college girls tracking me down, I don't take any chances now....:D

Not far north in latitude, more altitude. :thumb

Another weekend in the books...  New week almost here. Time just keeps flying by. 

45 tonight... I actually took my jacket out when I ran to the store. So, so not ready for winter. Ugh....

---

Anyone tweet???

I do here and there... nothing of any importance.. although I do tweet back and forth with a friend...

Anyway... every now and then I get a follower... which I find almost unsettling... since I don't really post anything.  Like why would someone follow me when all I'll post are stupid nothing tweets here and there?!?! 

(Just got an alert saying I have a new follower...) 

And, I've gotten follows on instagram, even though I have NEVER posted any pictures.. and only commented on I think *1* picture ever.  Now THAT really freaks me out. lol

Lol. I do it for my business. I just upload pics to both. Idk why I do it. I think I read somewhere web crawlers see it or some crap. I do know I searched my business name on google and found twitter links to cars I tinted. They have some button you can click to "follow all". Not being a seasoned twitter I just always hit that. I get a lot of people to follow me back.

Why is it the older I get the more times I have to wake up to piss at night?

Archived