store hours

Officially open at 9 am to tint but start checking in cars around 8. Close when cars are finished and customers will pick them up.... Monday through Friday we have you covered but closed Saturday and Sunday. Worked six days including Saturday's for 30 years but everyone in the office and shop got tired of it a few years ago :beer

Cheers

Well, we do flat glass. Typically on the road by 4:45 am to beat traffic into the city, and try to get on the road back no later than. 3 pm to beat traffic out. We try not to work weekends but it does not always work out that way. We just did a condo in the city this past weekend, first one we had to work in the last 6 weeks.

Shop is generally open 10:00-5:00 year round, open earlier if we have auto work scheduled. Our hours of operation for residential flat glass/window & door work typically starts at 8:00 and ends whenever the job(s) are done. Seems a lot of our commercial work has to be done after hours, so we'll do those jobs before 8:00 am, after 5:00 pm or overnight/weekends. 

So basically we're open whenever there is work..... :lol

For the past 5 1/2 years I have been  8am-7pm Mon.-Fri.  8-5 on Sat.   :rest on Sunday  I actually don't set my first appointment until 9am on Monday

During the week, If I am dead for the last 2 hours of the day, I may go home early or get paperwork done.  

Archived