Last One To Post Wins Game #559

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have cameras setup inside my shop and outside for those reasons , customers car is always on camera from the moment they pull up to the moment they leave, and I always do awal karound of exterior and interior with the owner before I touch the vehicle

I have cameras setup inside my shop and outside for those reasons , customers car is always on camera from the moment they pull up to the moment they leave, and I always do awal karound of exterior and interior with the owner before I touch the vehicle

I don't have cameras in the install bay,,  :err  Nobody wants to see me dancing around and singing(basically acting a fool)   But, cameras everywhere else.    And I try to do the walk around every time,  but it does get missed sometimes.  I've even had a couple people get upset for pointing stuff out.  They were like,, man why are picking on my car,,,  :mellow:  I'm not,, I'm just covering my arse.  :D 

There is no point in trying to hide a mistake or not make it right.  The outcome on the backside of all of that just isn't worth it.  

I would rather tell someone who is trying to get over on me to walk, than get caught not taking responsibility for a mistake (if that makes any sense)  

When we went to the gun show on Saturday my grandad wanted the gun, 30 round clip, and ammo. 592 in total. Lady hands me correct change but says it's wrong. She goes back and comes back with around 80 something in change. It took me about a half a second to think about who I'm taking from if I would've just let it slide. I told her ma'am you missed counted and I can't take all of this.

Archived