Last One To Post Wins Game #559

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changing some stuff coming next week.  Lineup will include Llumar, Huper, and possibly Global for the trucks with brownish windows.  Long story short a lot of dropped balls, lack of support, and getting sternly talked to on a call from my rep has made me change my mind about a few things.   :thumb

I hear ya. The qdp definitely has a brownish hue to it, the hp does not though if you're interested in it. The classic black is another to look at. It used to be brown brown. I guessed they changed some stuff in it, so it's really looking pretty good now. From what I've been metering they do tend to run about 3 or 4 percent higher than what you order, just some food for thought.

Thanks for the info.

I have seen the QDP in person, but haven't actually used it.  Bham is hooking me up with some to try out so I can see if it will make since to carry it or not.  We will have our main line, but want to be able to offer my customers the best options in unique situations.

At least you know you'll have a film you can trust. I've been trying some other films the past couple days and the shrink compared to the other two isn't even close. Maybe it's just because I've gotten used to it. Every rep outside of global I've ever talked to I've always told them I doubt I will ever stop carrying it.

Archived