How many in a day

I mostly get chev/GMC trucks about 30/1 over ford or dodge trucks

But darn it got 3 people with VW cars 2 cc and a golf that are waiting for me to say drop it off and don't hold your breath,,lol

Commercial flat glass is way better than any auto tint normally

Haven't done much flat glass aside from a few small jobs for bars, a bank, and a college. Mostly frost film. Id think it would be monotonous compared to automotive.
Every job is diff,,these 3 were exterior film and each window was like a cars worth in 15min and the 15 others I did inside just as fast

I don't get or take a lot of cars because they want to wait and I say no,,drop it off and don't hold your breath,,lol

Waiters do suck. Especially if they don't tell you beforehand

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest temonunez26

Hes work is flawless. Otherwise he wouldnt be working there. But the owner told me theres another young guy that can knock out 15 in a day. Super long work day. Not gonna lie to do that many cars and only get 250 a day.....idk that seems suspect.

Bullshit and that's why he's working as an employee.

The tooth fairy came to me last night too.

Devil

Dont know where your are out here this is very common.

Guest temonunez26

Where is he located I'll come and watch this for myself

:bs
You guys must be from small towns or something. Anyone from a big city knows 10-15 a day is possible. Obviously they are quality jobs, stop hating.

Guest temonunez26

Idc what u say. Its not happening. No way 10 cars a day are coming out "flawless" by one handcutting installer. Your flawless and my flawless must be 2 totally different things.

Bruh flawless work is flawless work. Bunch of lazie tinters here. Or just a market that doesnt have much competition. Cuss if you can get away with 5 cars a day and btw that wont be the case everyday. Then your rent must be cheap. But 10 a day is becoming the new standard. When i started 2.5 hours per car was considered good then it was 1.5 hours now its 1 hour some guys can tint a car in 45 min. Lifted trucks and suvs are not inlcuded in the formula. Mostly sedans and coupes. Using ceramic hybrid and dyed.

Guest temonunez26

12 hr day

10 cars in a day

breakdown 1 hr 10 min per car

that's impressive-i just know i'm not that guy

i would just love to see it-i know that i can learn a lot from a guy that could put that much quality work out. please let me know where you are so that i can come and visit. i'll take you out for dinner afterwards.

The shops is in Los Angeles they do all high end cars and some normies no trucks well maybe like 10 a year trucks area not that popular in Los Angeles

Guest temonunez26

IMO it just makes you look foolish to make such claims to those of us that know better.

You dont know better! Now hush your mouth and take it like a man. Haha j/k

Guest temonunez26

I had to call all the Window Tinting shop in my area to see who was hiring, to put together a proposal. Anyways, one of the shops that I called told me "we do quality jobs and we dont hire anyone who cant do quality jobs and 10 to 15 cars a day in a 7 hour day." I just started laughing and told him thank you for your time. Quality jobs with 10 to 15 cars on a 7 hour day even possible?

7hour day wtf.....

Archived