How many in a day

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also call bs on 10 a day with flawless work, hand cut, full vehicles. There is no way 1 installer is doing this. If you claim to do this or believe someone else can, you are a fool!!

I tint 9-6 Monday through Saturday. And I don't see how it's physically possible to crank out 10 hand cut installs. At one an hour, it could be done, but who regularly cranks out a full car in an hour, two door possibly a few, but ten one after the other, no way. As far as quality, moving that fast, I couldn't see how they would even be presentable quality, let alone "flawless" I usually do a car In 1 and a half to two hours. And I'm racing at an hour and a half. Accidents happen, hacked rubbers, scratches, creases when youre rushing.

If I didn't have to answer the phone or deal with whoever walks in the door,,I tint pretty fast

Long time ago monti Carlo,regals,cutlass,Gran Prix,2door caddys(eldorado)were less than 1/2hr,,5 super easy windows

A high volume shop had 25 cars on sat and 25 on Sunday,,I did 12 each day and my friend(dummie) was with the shops 2 dummies,,he was training them/blind leading the blind

I did a full Honda Accord, full Avalon, full mustang, a set of fronts on a Ram, Honda Crossover, F150 and that was enough for me. I waited for over an hour on a confirmation on shade for the mustang and once it got confirmed I had to wait another hour and a half for to get it after they had to put wheels exhaust and intake on it. It's hard to get rolling when your doing the hurry up to wait thing

Archived