How many in a day

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My answer to the question at hand is.....as many as I want to....and at this age, that's not many. :spit

It takes me about an hour to an hour and a half per car. I am a one man operation tho, so tinting a vehicle isn't the end of it. I average 4/day. I CAN do more, but rarely do. IMO, if I do any more than that, I am just working for the gov't. A grand a day...on the days I work, is enough for me to live well. I have learned to work to live....not live to work....life is too short.

Where is he located I'll come and watch this for myself

:bs
You guys must be from small towns or something. Anyone from a big city knows 10-15 a day is possible. Obviously they arefb1f40b745acda830292a8104fa5f5caa88140f3 quality jobs, stop hating.

Fixed it for you :thumb2

Guest temonunez26

You guys must be from small towns or something. Anyone from a big city knows 10-15 a day is possible. Obviously they arefb1f40b745acda830292a8104fa5f5caa88140f3 quality jobs, stop hating.
Dude go #@$!yourself i get some people cant do that many. Grow up and Accept some can.

Dude go #@$!yourself i get some people cant do that many. Grow up and Accept some can.

Nobody is doubting that some can do 15 cars a day, where you sound like an ignorant fool is when you claim some can do 15 flawless jobs a day.

So perhaps you should grow up and understand what "flawless" means. It doesn't mean it looks perfect from 20 feet away. If you truly believe that these jobs are flawless then perhaps you shouldn't leave your corrective lenses at home.

1-2 cars a day your not a tinter just an invader. I hate people like you.

Go F$^k your self I hate a$$holes like you who think your shit don't stink.I joined this blog to reserch cars and ask advice not to deal with pricks like you to put down someone for doing something thay love. I do work 40+hrs a week as a service tech servicing energy windmills Mondy through Friday plus be a father and remodel my home then my 2 days off a weekend end, I window tint to bring extra cash in to help my family what is wrong with that?. I don't care how long it takes me or how many cars in a day as long as my jobs are flawless and I make $500+ a weekend I am good. I do this shit for fun because I love cars and seeing a smile on someones face when it is done.  Sometimes it is not who is better or how fast I am whoooo good for you. it's about giving the customer what they want and you fell you gave your best. NOW send me your friends I love it when people put my name out on blogs and social media if you want to keep making money some times it is all about Quality not quanity. 1 bad rap can make you loose customers. I'm not loosing customers I am adding. I am not big time. so for me to have a back log till the end of june for being small time that is saying something. My work is worth the wait. So back to your coment I am not an invader I am doing something I love and it helps my family. 

Hey there Ace...

Maybe you should ease up and do a few less hours a day?

Seems that being able to do 15 cars a day flawless doesn't equal being less of a knob...

This question is irrelevant. How many a day???

I can say that if you had to deal with 15 customers per day, you wouldn't get a single window done. Unless you treat them poorly and you would be fast out of work if you did that... Then the call 2 hours later asking if the water bubbles will dry even though you explained it as they drove out the gate...

How long is a day? 24 hours? 7 hours?

How many what? 2 fronts? pick ups? Buses?

You fill out the warranty cards and draw up the invoices?

Are you just working as an installer? Running the biz? Heading out to quote FG jobs?

You tinting any classic cars? 57 chevs? Old 4x4's? You hand cutting or plotter?

You need to get the cars out of the lot? Or are they lined up for you?

I have been taking over 3 hours per car and I come close to what I consider flawless once a year. Flawless = not a single spec, perfect edges top, bottom and sides, perfectly sealed dot matrix, NOT A SPEC.

I will eat my hat if anyone could do that, and I would be happy to pay them $2000 per day for their services. I would charge $600 per car and promote each job as flawless... Then if my flawless installer let me down, I would fire his Ass...

I have done over 15 cars in one day... All lined up and pre cut. All the same vehicle..

Not one of them was flawless, but all above standard.. There's a huge deference.

I'm sure many here could knock out over 15 cars a day... Some of us are smart enough not to go there.

Ease up big fella. :thumb

Laters.

7am till 8pm ...

:blink

I'm one of those "old and tired" tinters that You speak of. :spit

I work 8 to 5, M-F , and make huge paychecks. Why would anyone want to work 13 hour days killing themselves when they don't have to?

:chin

Work smarter, not harder. :cool

This is 100% the best reply in this thread haha

I know guys who can do some cars in 45 mins, some really good tinters who can but the work is not flawless in those time frames

if you do 10 cars a day at premium pricing and do the best work in town then i tip my hat, but i doubt it, it would be dealer work, paid peanuts to do and spending 10 hours working no breaks or 1 half hour break if theres a few easy cars.

il do less, use less material and get paid the same any day of the week

Archived