How many in a day

Guest temonunez26

I had to call all the Window Tinting shop in my area to see who was hiring, to put together a proposal. Anyways, one of the shops that I called told me "we do quality jobs and we dont hire anyone who cant do quality jobs and 10 to 15 cars a day in a 7 hour day." I just started laughing and told him thank you for your time. Quality jobs with 10 to 15 cars on a 7 hour day even possible?

You dimwit and you assume all tinters work 7 hours wow how privileged. In the O.P. i mentioned LONG WORK HOURS gosh freaking idiots

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest temonunez26

You guys its super possible to do that many cars i can see how lazie young guys or older tired tinters wont or cant do 10 a day but if you love what you do and work hard and understand you will be in the shop from 7am till 8pm then it can be done....wow i didnt know people where gonna take this thread to the heart. You know doing all this cars is nice but better is when you do them and get paid accordingly.

When getting a car a hr +/-(7-10min per door and 15-20min rear)there is no time to chat on the net,,lol

Or answer calls sced other jobs,deal with people,shovel some food down etc with only one person

I had to call all the Window Tinting shop in my area to see who was hiring, to put together a proposal. Anyways, one of the shops that I called told me "we do quality jobs and we dont hire anyone who cant do quality jobs and 10 to 15 cars a day in a 7 hour day." I just started laughing and told him thank you for your time. Quality jobs with 10 to 15 cars on a 7 hour day even possible?

You dimwit and you assume all tinters work 7 hours wow how privileged. In the O.P. i mentioned LONG WORK HOURS gosh freaking idiots

Lol, I wasnt even talking about you. I was talking about a shop HERE in RENO that expected 10 to 15 in 7 hours.

7am till 8pm ...

:blink

I'm one of those "old and tired" tinters that You speak of. :spit

I work 8 to 5, M-F , and make huge paychecks. Why would anyone want to work 13 hour days killing themselves when they don't have to?

:chin

Work smarter, not harder. :cool

Guest temonunez26

Lol, I wasnt even talking about you. I was talking about a shop HERE in RENO that expected 10 to 15 in 7 hours.
Oh ok. Yeah i dont see that in 7 hours the guy i knew that was able was doing it in 12 hours ????

7am till 8pm ...

:blink

I'm one of those "old and tired" tinters that You speak of. :spit

I work 8 to 5, M-F , and make huge paychecks. Why would anyone want to work 13 hour days killing themselves when they don't have to?

:chin

Work smarter, not harder. :cool

Yes I am abit older also and sorta lazy/lol and do not enjoy dooing a lot of cars in a day anymore

Archived