How many in a day

Oh yeah I agree for shop overhead is a lot. I priced out a couple of garages on a main rd,ins,gas,elect plotter fees.   I would have to bump my prices up a tad 30 to 40 dollars so I am not far off from fair rate in my area and tint full time to afford what they have, I would need a better availabilty for customers which I loose because of it during the week, also go out bound to dealers. But since I am tiny to a tint shop that is well reputable. All I have is social media to get my name out and referal so I figured I am doing well and for others worried about how many cars to do in a day not to worry if they are pulling in a small amount of cars a day. 

The over priced rate I should of worded diffrently. The customer paid 225 for a job the tinter did not want to repair becuase of some debris stating its hard to keep debris down and have them sign a sheet about imperfections. I wish I took a before and after because it was one of the pictures people would post on here and all the tinter on here would post it was unacceptable large clusters and to give the tinter another chance. 

Bashing a shop is uncalled for that is why a name was never mentioned. But for all issues it is in the customers best interest to work it out and get it fixed by the shop first. Hell you seen it all and have to deal with it at times and of course you tell the customer I will help you out and charge them to gain a new cust we all do it. I know we are all human and have off days hard cars and battling a dusty ass car. We all have that battle that is why you take care of your people instead of brushing them off. I tell a customer things are running a little late and retint the part that looks unacceptiable. If it was not for this site and you guys I would have struggled on so many cars. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also call bs on 10 a day with flawless work, hand cut, full vehicles. There is no way 1 installer is doing this. If you claim to do )this or believe someone else can, you are a fool!!

You don't get out much..huh

Archived