WHAT IS YOUR WORST CUSTOMER PET PEEVE?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halitosis  

:facepalm2  Come on people.  Brush your teeth or get a breath mint or something.  :thud  I keep backing up - because you keep breathing in my direction

When a customer calls complaining about one little dust speck. "Bring it in, I'll take a look at it". They bring it in and I'm like okay if it really bugs you I'll redo it, but there will probably be another dust speck, just in a different place. Then the customer proceeds to tell me "I didn't even notice it, it was my bitch wife" as shes sitting outside in his car. "So your wife notice this dust speck, in your car, on the driver's side window?". I pretty much felt like punching the guy in the face, who talks about their spouse to a complete stranger like that? Any and all respect i would have for this customer is completely gone. Wow, just tell me how you really feel. Same guy who scheduled a full tint on his 15 stang' and I pull it in and there's already tint on the rears, and flipped out when I told him there would be no warranty if I tinted over it. And wanted me to remove it for free, or his "bitch wife, said I should remove it for free" what is wrong with people these days. What ever happened to being a decent human being?

Sorry about the rant

Archived