Last one to post game #683

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried backrolling something like that and it takes me forever and that's if I don't end up ruining the film. This way I can get it on the glass in like 20 seconds. 

It just looks really, really bad as I'm doing it. lol  (From a tinters perspective) 

Had a crazy person today...a guy came in for our audio department.  He was asking about installation and they let him know unfortunately they were booked up for the rest of the day and not taking in anymore vehicles.  The guy then says that they better work on his car or he will call the police.  So they were like, call the police then.  So he goes outside and waits for the police.  They get there and apparently the guy himself is a cop and was pissed that he drove an hour.  The cops was like that is not our problem and told him to leave.   :lol

Had a crazy person today...a guy came in for our audio department. He was asking about installation and they let him know unfortunately they were booked up for the rest of the day and not taking in anymore vehicles. The guy then says that they better work on his car or he will call the police. So they were like, call the police then. So he goes outside and waits for the police. They get there and apparently the guy himself is a cop and was pissed that he drove an hour. The cops was like that is not our problem and told him to leave. :lol

:lol2 people are nuts!

Had a crazy person today...a guy came in for our audio department.  He was asking about installation and they let him know unfortunately they were booked up for the rest of the day and not taking in anymore vehicles.  The guy then says that they better work on his car or he will call the police.  So they were like, call the police then.  So he goes outside and waits for the police.  They get there and apparently the guy himself is a cop and was pissed that he drove an hour.  The cops was like that is not our problem and told him to leave.   :lol

I bet he road raged all the way home. :lol

Archived