99$ Tint Shops

$99 would only make sense if window tinting was an unskilled trade. Our prices should be similar to auto repair shops, charging around $100 an hour labor + cost of film. Just have to set yourself apart from these guys and charge more for it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think those $99 shops are sweatshops. They might make "ok" money but i doubt they treat their employees good. And aslo could you install carbon or cxp for $99? I dont think so. Hopefully all those people getting their cars done a year from now will know better.

Well I found out they pay $60 for a 60 inch roll of tint. That's how cheap the quality must be. In sure it doesn't last a full year.

I personally think those $99 shops are sweatshops. They might make "ok" money but i doubt they treat their employees good. And aslo could you install carbon or cxp for $99? I dont think so. Hopefully all those people getting their cars done a year from now will know better.

Well I found out they pay $60 for a 60 inch roll of tint. That's how cheap the quality must be. In sure it doesn't last a full year.

Where at? China?

Guest Metro Films
$99? That's a deal, as a former car tinter, I'd gladly give someone a Benjamin to not give a chit about my vehicle so I don't have to.......:rock

So can i ask, why former tinter, what made you throw in the towel.

Archived