Last One To Post game #717

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Stewy said:

Some girl called and told me that someone in town is installing Ceramic on her windshield and 2 fronts for $120. Then asked me to match it. WTF?! 

I've been seeing Facebook adds for someone in a nearby city that's offering full sedans in ceramic for $150. About a month ago when I was price shopping some regional competition I came across another one that's doing full sedans in ceramic for $209. :facepalm2

25 minutes ago, Stewy said:

Some girl called and told me that someone in town is installing Ceramic on her windshield and 2 fronts for $120. Then asked me to match it. WTF?! 

Similar situation the other day for me.  I get an email that another shop is offering a Ceramic film for $200 installed on a sedan and if we could match the price.  I explain to him that every 6 months we call all tint shops in Metro Atlanta to stay on top of pricing and brands each shop offers.  I let him know that no shop is offering a quality Ceramic film for anywhere near that price.  I was like there is only one shop that is offering Flexfilm Panaflex for that price and explained the failures along with photos of Panaflex turning purple.  I was like I am not trying to sway your business to me, but you would be better off buying a entry level film from a quality brand than that "Ceramic"...you will save money and it will last longer.  Guess who is schedule this week to pay full pop for Llumar CTX?  :lol

Archived