Global and Fading

On 9/20/2017 at 7:56 AM, pbalentine said:

I can clear this up...that is my post about Global. I got the film from a Global Dealer locally that is no longer selling Global.  Howard from EWF doubted if it was really Global and wanted a roll number, since it faded so quickly.  That Global dealer also sold a cheap dye and im positive that it was i got. 

As far a logevity, Global can not be beat.  Ive had EWF Classic Black for about 5 years on my personal vehicle and it has zero fading, no color change and having a strong scratch coat it has not one scratch!

Is express window films classic black global???

Nope...great film still but not Global. Lots of people don't understand black box Global is top shelf product made by Garware. Different formula,  machines and details like it is ran slower than most other lines to make sure quality control, consistency in color and superior clarity are kept. I have toured several lamination plants for different film companies over the years and really hope to tour the plant where the Global brand is produced. Vertically integrated meaning in tinter terms, oil coming in one part of the factory and film coming out the other side. This is a really big deal that only one other film can claim. Most manafactures just source the different components of solar film and put them together at several different locations. The more cooks in the kitchen the easier is for mistakes to be made.

35 minutes ago, flat rock stan said:

Nope...great film still but not Global. Lots of people don't understand black box Global is top shelf product made by Garware. Different formula,  machines and details like it is ran slower than most other lines to make sure quality control, consistency in color and superior clarity are kept. I have toured several lamination plants for different film companies over the years and really hope to tour the plant where the Global brand is produced. Vertically integrated meaning in tinter terms, oil coming in one part of the factory and film coming out the other side. This is a really big deal that only one other film can claim. Most manafactures just source the different components of solar film and put them together at several different locations. The more cooks in the kitchen the easier is for mistakes to be made.

Just out of curiosity who is the other manny/film?

On 1/3/2018 at 7:41 PM, 6aeten said:

We have been using global for 11 years now and have not had one problem ever.

Easily the best film i have worked with, shrinks great strong adhesive just overall great film

👍🏽👍🏽

On 4/1/2018 at 5:41 AM, 6aeten said:

We have been using global for 11 years now and have not had one problem ever.

Easily the best film i have worked with, shrinks great strong adhesive just overall great film

Heya mate.Just wanted to ask you,which global series are you working with all these years.Everyone talking about QDP as far as i know.Do they mean ceramic or NR quick dry plus