How long does it take to learn bottom loading from top loading???

Id say the first dozen or so were tuff. Some i could do, then next time round had trouble.  I been waiting for tinting to be easy and it never did...until i started bottom loading.  It less stressful, no killing your wrist by chisling out creases, and its easier to handle for install. 

I bottom loaded a 17' Fusion today and it was easier then the last. The rear rollups on it are a must to bottom load.   

3 hours ago, pbalentine said:

Id say the first dozen or so were tuff. Some i could do, then next time round had trouble.  I been waiting for tinting to be easy and it never did...until i started bottom loading.  It less stressful, no killing your wrist by chisling out creases, and its easier to handle for install. 

I bottom loaded a 17' Fusion today and it was easier then the last. The rear rollups on it are a must to bottom load.   

Thanks man always real answers bro helps alot!!! Bottom loading has  been helping me it's like night and day difference!

Edited by quality tintz

7 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

Simple to bottom load with seals pulled. If you are getting creases when two stepping a window be sure NOT to squeegee your sides close to the change over point. This gives you lots more leverage to make the transition without the creases.

Yes and use a good amount of slip for topload..

Edited by quality tintz