Last one to post #816

17 minutes ago, jh812 said:

:beer

Man I swear scheduling some people can be so aggravating. Ok when's a good day for you? Oh any day is fine. Ok tomorrow? Oooh no I can't do tomorrow. :lol

Unless it's a friend I won't let them know that I can get to them that fast

Man, I don't know what to do when something like that is going on. It really kills participation when someone says something like that. I don't know what the right thing to do is, so instead of doing what my first impulse is, I'll try to bless those that curse me. Maybe it's meant for good.

Just now, TintDude said:

Man, I don't know what to do when something like that is going on. It really kills participation when someone says something like that. I don't know what the right thing to do is, so instead of doing what my first impulse is, I'll try to bless those that curse me. Maybe it's meant for good.

On that particular one I think I'd be inclined to quote them, correct it to say "myself included" and link in an example because I know it's here. :lol but then of course I like to :stirthepot

i seen that comment the other day and felt it was a lil out of line. i mean i can understand calling someone or a group of people out if that was what was going on. but since i started lurking around here and joined, majority of the stuff i see is positive and people trying to help each other.