lunch break

What's a lunch break :spit

I'm a one man show so I take it when I can. I try and schedule it around 12 but when I'm busy doesn't always happen. I don't see much of a need for more than 30 minutes though with one 15 morning and afternoon. Can't work the guys to the Bone especially this time of year. As far as leaving as long as there's something close by, by all means get away for a few.

If they are on hourly or Salery that is awesome. If on commission and they take an hour lunch, they don’t want to make money, they are set in their life style. 

I worked commission and if I had work I didn’t think about taking that time. If I had an hour lunch break, work was pretty much over for the rest of the day

13 hours ago, drtint said:

If they are on hourly or Salery that is awesome. If on commission and they take an hour lunch, they don’t want to make money, they are set in their life style. 

I worked commission and if I had work I didn’t think about taking that time. If I had an hour lunch break, work was pretty much over for the rest of the day

i don't necessarily agree with the taking a lunch break means you don't want to make money or set in your lifestyle. i've worked commission for majority of my life in body shops, and yeah sometimes i'd keep right on working at lunch time just to get stuff done and out of my way. but i feel like taking a lunch break gives you a few minutes to get away so you can just chill out and clear your mind. especially on them days when you have a car that's being aggravating.