Shop opens up right next door.

How many of you have had the competition open up RIGHT next to you ? As in my shop is suit100 and his is suit 101.

Never thought I would see this happen. 

Swear my shop is suite B and our competition is suite D (with an empty Suite C)

UGGG it is a pain in my a$$ whole, well not really. We have been there for 12 years now. They usually do audio stuff but recently decided to try window tinting the last year. they have only been there for like 3 years total but doing tints for like a year.

Some customers will stop in both shops and check prices, films, things like that. They usually ask the same questions, Why are you guys 100 dollars more per car that them? and How long have both of you been right next to each other? and Oh you have 3 types of film? and what is Ceramic film ??

But its not that bad because it weeds out all of the cheapie rednecks who want it done for $99!! and all of the normal people.... well you all know what they choose. Plus we have an excellent reputation online. The only thing that sucks is when they turn out crap jobs using ASWF is that customers have to see their shop again when they drop their cars off at my shop to get redone lol $$$.

The only thing you can do is try and turn it into a positive, which I know may be difficult. I would have my shop pristine at all times with all employees very professional looking polos or what not. Try and set yourself way apart from them. Anyone can beat you price, but it's tough to beat the one that wants to outdo.