Last one to post #837

Yum.  That looks good.  Nice. :drool 

I decided to grill.  Did ribeyes and veggie skewers with baked taters.  Good old steak meal.   :fat  

Edit =  Sorry no pics.  It didn’t last long enough for that.   :lol 

Edited by Bham

Yum.  That looks good.  Nice. :drool 

I decided to grill.  Did ribeyes and veggie skewers with baked taters.  Good old steak meal.   :fat  

Edit =  Sorry no pics.  It didn’t last long enough for that.   :lol 

Thanks, was going to do steak but I had that on Saturday. Lol

19 minutes ago, Bham said:

Seriously though @Roach  I hope you find you a good spot.  

You don’t think someone will buy as an investment property and let you stay,.,, do you ?? 

Thanks... I'm actually freaking out. :(

Here's the thing... they are asking $170k for the duplex. My rent is $580 a month... upstairs, when it was being rented, I think their rent was $670 or so. Both rent amounts are under the average for this area. So let's say someone does buy it as an investment, I'm not sure they would be able to, nor want to, keep my rent what it is. To have a $170k mortgage... I don't know what they would need set it at.

Ideally - I need 6 months..  No matter where I go my rent is going to go up - so I might as well stay here if possible for the time being. The only thing going for me is that spring/summer is coming rather then fall/winter. I'll be able to save more $$$ for the eventual move.

I would just hate to have someone buy it and give me 30 days. (I'm on month-2-month) 

Edited by Roach

Thanks. I think everything will work out in the end. At least I hope so. :)

If I end up in a place that allows dogs, then I'll be good. lol

The woman from the puppy rescue just texted me to see if I could take two puppies from the next transport. Whenever I end up moving - I'll be able to foster whenever I want, so that's a def. plus. :thumb2