Last one to post #837

Just now, TNTLady said:

I should have started doing that while I was waiting for my building to be finished. Now I cant find the time.

You've gotta make time for yourself. I'm the same way busy enough I should be working but guess what? They'll be there when I get done.

I

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

You've gotta make time for yourself. I'm the same way busy enough I should be working but guess what? They'll be there when I get done.

I get to work at 7 and I dont get home until 7 or later. Im give out by the time I get home. Im back to not having a life now that Im back to work. Hubby and I were talking that if he gets this new judge position he will want me to quit working and take begin a full time job of taking care of myself. Ive had two back surgeries and a knee replacement with leftover nerve damage in both legs and feet that causes a myriad of other issues.

16 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

I

I get to work at 7 and I dont get home until 7 or later. Im give out by the time I get home. Im back to not having a life now that Im back to work. Hubby and I were talking that if he gets this new judge position he will want me to quit working and take begin a full time job of taking care of myself. Ive had two back surgeries and a knee replacement with leftover nerve damage in both legs and feet that causes a myriad of other issues.

Yep can't run yourself into the ground because we will if we let it. Life ain't worth living if you can't take the time for yourself.

47 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Yep can't run yourself into the ground because we will if we let it. Life ain't worth living if you can't take the time for yourself.

Your not telling me something I dont know already. 😕 Running a business by myself all these years has taken the toll for sure. Im hoping to get back to my four day work week so I can take care of me again.

Edited by TNTLady