Last one to post #850

9 hours ago, Super Dave said:

@no ma'am

That sounds like a nightmare! Hate those owners already and all I do is tint the windows. I can’t even imagine the requests/repairs at a service department.

Also over the last few years, has anyone noticed the (hellcat/demon) owners have turned into worse problems than the vette owners? I always refer to their  car as a challenger, and you can tell how bad it irks them.

If you want to see their head exploded remind them that Fiat owns Chrysler :headex

Windshield tinting has really blown up for us.  Normally half of the vehicles we do get the windshield tinted also.  The past few months has been like 80% of the vehicles.  Only thing we changed was offering a $20 discount on the windshield tint as long as it is tinted on the same day as the rest of the vehicle.

13 hours ago, Super Dave said:

@no ma'am

That sounds like a nightmare! Hate those owners already and all I do is tint the windows. I can’t even imagine the requests/repairs at a service department.

Also over the last few years, has anyone noticed the (hellcat/demon) owners have turned into worse problems than the vette owners? I always refer to their  car as a challenger, and you can tell how bad it irks them.

ROFL, I do the same...drives them nuts.  Atleast the Demon they went back to the drawing board to make it fast.  Hellcat/SRT models are slow AF with all that weight.  I don't get many anymore, but the Dodge Neon SRT4's too.  Yes, I have a SRT4...so a Neon?  :lol