Last one to post #859

20 minutes ago, Sunbreakers said:

:driveI don't seem to remember things being THAT bad @Bham ....or maybe they were and I just forgot LOL!!,  but there were some issues there towards the end of her life for sure...I loved that car. Those were great times indeed..We all didn't have a care in the world...much...Thanks for the memory..I needed that. 

All the alarm wiring in that car, it was bad.  

And yes, we had a good time. I mean,  Who else gets a limousine (that isn’t even yours) stuck on a steep parking lot entrance.  

5 hours ago, jh812 said:

Well if you're ever interested in trying it out let me know. Like I said the regular database is crap but our private is getting better daily. 

:poke@jh812 I am very interested...please let me know what I need to do to give it a whirl. 

Thanks for your help. 

Edited by Sunbreakers

1 hour ago, Super Dave said:

@highplains

Yes sir

How does it hold up in the real world? Have you installed it on anything that actually sees weather and regular use?

1 hour ago, Super Dave said:

...at least not without pissing off the old lady

That's my problem as of late, pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've gotten out on time this month. Coming up on 13 hours for today with no end in site

2 minutes ago, Bham said:

All the alarm wiring in that car, it was bad.  

And yes, we had a good time. I mean,  Who else gets a limousine (that isn’t even yours) stuck on a steep parking lot entrance.  

ahmmm yeah the limousine. :40

That alarm was cool back in the day...Had to have relay packs that were huge to do remote start and windows up and down...things were complicated back then...now they are tiny and all built on alarms these days...Remember John with the blue firebird? Tinted his son's truck and got him an alarm today....man do I feel old now. 

1 hour ago, highplains said:

How does it hold up in the real world? Have you installed it on anything that actually sees weather and regular use?

That's my problem as of late, pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've gotten out on time this month. Coming up on 13 hours for today with no end in site

So on my personal truck I got about 3 months of use before it had to be removed due to visibility issues. I do put a ton of miles on for work, and run it through drive through washes. The weather here is also bad for it I’m sure, rains a lot and highways are dirty. I tend to steer daily drivers away, it’s very expensive and takes a long time to do. Mostly, I just put it on these types of vehicles and it holds up great, also worth it for the protection! These windshields are thousands of dollars 

so ive been really trying to get home at a better time, we have a 10 wk newborn