Last one to post #859

1 minute ago, Sunbreakers said:

Who are you using now JH812?

I'm using first cut which in itself is terrible, but I'm apart of a private database with about 6 other tinters. It's not perfect but we're working on it. Getting better with time.

3 minutes ago, jh812 said:

I'm using first cut which in itself is terrible, but I'm apart of a private database with about 6 other tinters. It's not perfect but we're working on it. Getting better with time.

Can someone buy a membership to first cut? I am always looking for better 

5 minutes ago, Sunbreakers said:

Oh really. Interesting. They have been all over me like a cheap suit to upgrade and start using their ppf. I always ask them why should I pay more when I already have it with precision cut 

Well if you're ever interested in trying it out let me know. Like I said the regular database is crap but our private is getting better daily. 

I was with tinttek for 2 years. Great wonderful folks. Cindy could not be more helpful. However never could get them to upgrade patterns if there was a problem.  GMC Yukon rear doors one or both didn’t fit at the bottom and gapped.  Called then about it and Jeep j/k windshield not fitting.      Couple months later same vehicles same issues. I would call in and it would always be the story that the pattern folks were in a different dept but they would send them a message. I called Andy directly and was less than impressed with his response. They may have gotten better. Wish Joe and Cindy did everything there. I do miss dealing with them but can’t afford all of the film I was wasting due to crap like that. 

Edited by Sunbreakers

@no ma'am looks good. Oh the memories. When we did those new often we wouldn’t even put anything over that gap. Sometimes we would cut out a piece of film to fit that gap or let it dry, tape it off and paint with flat black paint. Blends in and matched perfectly