Last one to post #859

6 hours ago, no ma'am said:

:phone 1-800 SHIT TRUCKS @TNTLady how short should I cut this?image.jpg.c1ba5a7c3e6af6eee80e9093a173b82f.jpg

I scrub the braided wire with a toothbrush and flush the heck out of it! Then I lay the film and carefully trim along the braided wire. I puece in the side pieces and invisaseam it where I join it to the large piece. To answer the question....Not short at all!😁

Sorry....I was working on a Mercedes today after my last post.

I had to leave film designs their shit is terrible. 

Hands down I can say out of all the programs I’ve tested and tried, Xpel Dap patterns are on point. I meet Dean at the tint off last year and he is an awesome guy. He actually goes out in the field and hand cuts his own patterns, test and put them in the program himself as a tinter. Xpel is probably the only company that has an actual tinter cutting and test fitting these patterns in the field before they hit the database, versus other companies using patterns that any installer sends them and paying them for it. Their tint program cost about $100 a month and DAP is well worth the price in my opinion, I’m not a full Xpel fan but I can say that their window tint and PPF patterns are on point if you’re looking for a program. I use computer cut now and I like it but it doesn’t compare to Xpels program.

4 hours ago, Bham said:

Looks good No Ma'am .  

Memories huh @Sunbreakers  :chin   Memories of having to watch your feet because of ALL THE WIRES HANGING FROM UNDER THE DASH of a particular Iroc Convertible :gasp  
That's what I remember. :lol    I swear I think I got shocked a couple of times on the ankles. 

:driveI don't seem to remember things being THAT bad @Bham ....or maybe they were and I just forgot LOL!!,  but there were some issues there towards the end of her life for sure...I loved that car. Those were great times indeed..We all didn't have a care in the world...much...Thanks for the memory..I needed that. 

Edited by Sunbreakers