Last one to post #859

17 minutes ago, Sunbreakers said:

I was with tinttek for 2 years. Great wonderful folks. Cindy could not be more helpful. However never could get them to upgrade patterns if there was a problem.  GMC Yukon rear doors one or both didn’t fit at the bottom and gapped.  Called then about it and Jeep j/k windshield not fitting.      Couple months later same vehicles same issues. I would call in and it would always be the story that the pattern folks were in a different dept but they would send them a message. I called Andy directly and was less than impressed with his response. They may have gotten better. Wish Joe and Cindy did everything there. I do miss dealing with them but can’t afford all of the film I was wasting due to crap like that. 

Yep not perfect by any means. If I'm thinking of the same Yukon door pattern there are a couple options and one does fit like shit still. I've never bothered to give feedback so I don't have any experience with them in that respect. 

34 minutes ago, Sunbreakers said:

@no ma'am looks good. Oh the memories. 

Looks good No Ma'am .  

Memories huh @Sunbreakers  :chin   Memories of having to watch your feet because of ALL THE WIRES HANGING FROM UNDER THE DASH of a particular Iroc Convertible :gasp  
That's what I remember. :lol    I swear I think I got shocked a couple of times on the ankles. 

Edited by Bham